Full-sized eco throws are big enough for one blanket hog, two adults who really like each other, or a mom and two kiddos who truly have no sense of personal space.
They look generous draped across the end of a bed or the back of a couch. I have a stack folded on a shelf in my living room as décor, locked and loaded for snuggle time.
- 50 x 60 inches (give or take an inch or so, the different fibers weave tighter or looser making for differences)
- ECO COTTON: 80% Recycled Cotton / 20% Acrylic - Machine Wash & Dry
- WOOL: 50% American Merino Wool / 50% Polyester- Machine Wash Cold / Tumble Dry for approximately 30 minutes, do not over- dry. Can also be Dry Cleaned.
- ALPACA: 70% American Alpaca / 20% American Merino Wool / 10% Bamboo- Hand Wash / Line Dry or Dry Clean
- All are made in the USA
Minis are for kiddies. They could also be called personal-size.
There are lots of reasons to choose a mini: they look adorable at the end of a kiddo’s bed, they’re a perfect lap blanket, or if you can’t choose just one throw, stock up on minis. I could go on.
- 30 x 40 inches
- 80% Recycled Cotton/20% Acrylic
- Made in the USA
- Machine Wash & Dry
All items are custom made to order and are not returnable. If there has been a horrible mistake, such as: the color you chose looks awful in it's setting and you want to cry everytime you look at it or you discover you are allergic to cotton, just get in touch and we'll figure it out-- we want you to be happy with your purchase.
Everything is custom made to order and usually ship via UPS within 1 week of placing your order, most often less than that.
Shipping prices are estimated based on your location and are added to your cart upon checkout.
International* Shipping Prices are as follows:
- Throws- $40
- Eco Minis- $20
* We currently ship to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK. International shipping is done through the United States Postal Service. Please inquire if you would like to ship elsewhere, it can be arranged.
Recycled cotton is created from pre-consumer fibers and clippings that are collected after the cut and sew process. So new pieces that would otherwise be discarded get a second life.
Environmental benefits to using recycled cotton are:
- Reduction in incinerator and landfull use, but reprocessing pre-consumer textile waste.
- Recycled cotton fibers for yarn spinning require no new dyeing, saving water and adding no new pollutants.
- The simplified manufacturing process reduces energy and resource use.
- Recycled cotton requires no land use, intensive water irrigation, and no new fertliziers or pesticides.